Explore the magic of the Norfolk Broads by Canoe or Kayak.
From Sutton Staithe you have easy access to the beautiful River Ant. Starting your adventure on the Sutton Broad RSPB Reserve, which leads to the picturesque waters of Dilham, Barton Broad and How Hill. The perfect way to quietly enjoy Broadland wildlife. If you are lucky you may see Otters, Grebes, Swans, Herons, Coots, Moorhens, Cormorants and the strikingly blue Kingfisher.
||Our Canadian Canoes and Kayaks are stable (as long as you’re sensible!) and great fun for all the family.|
- Tuition, buoyancy aids, paddles/oars and dry bags are all included in the price
- Available all year (weather dependent)
- Short break & weekly hire prices available on request
- A security deposit may be required for some parties
- Hirer must be over 18 years old
- Free car parking available
- Advance booking recommended
Our Canadian Canoes seat up to 3 adults and Kayaks are 1 and 2 seaters.
Canoes are available to hire for £30.00 half day (3 hrs) or £45.00 for a full day (6 hrs).
Kayaks also available (single and double) £30.00 for half day (3 hrs) or £45.00 for a full day (6 hrs).
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE FOR FULL DAYS HIRE